You ever heard of Nuffnang? Nuffnang is Asia’s first blog advertising community. Well the concept is almost similar with Google Adsense, but limited to bloggers from Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines and Australia only.
Good things about Nuffnang are:
1. Low cash out level. For Malaysians, the cash out level is only MYR50 (approx USD15). I believe low cash out for Singaporeans, Philippinos and Australians as well.
2. It shows 5 most recent posts and 5 most popular posts from its members. Add you posts there and let people to nang it.
3. It provides shoutbox. Chat with people there and make friends with them. You not just making money from nuffnang but you are building your social network as well.
4. It provides Featured Blogger of the month. Submit your particulars to them and if you are lucky, you will be selected and displayed in the front page for one month.
5. It provides Featured Advertiser of the month. Advertise in Nuffnang and if you are lucky, you will be selected and displayed in the front page for one month.
Things Nuffnang need to improve are:
1. It not open to worldwide. Only 4 bloggers from four countries are eligible so far. Well, for bloggers from other countries, please be patient.
2. Limited advertisement style. Only provided 3 sizes of advertisement, leaderboard (728X90), skyscraper (160X300) and large rectangle (336X280). I hope they could provide more options in future.
Well, you may earn extra income from Nuffnang and socialize fellow bloggers there. Quite nice huh?